My First Cook Book
Author(s): David Atherton; Rachel Stubbs
Get inspired and get cooking with this first collection of fun recipes to make together by the 2019 winner of The Great British Bake Off.
From speedy suppers to delicious bakes, this classic collection contains a wealth of imaginative recipes that will inspire readers to tie their aprons and get going on their first food adventure! Packed with beautifully warm illustrations, fun and healthy recipes and easy-to-follow steps to help readers master basic cookery techniques and get inspired about food, this first cook book is an essential introduction to cookery that will be treasured by generations to come.
- A classic, beautifully illustrated and inspiring collection of first recipes to get children creative about cooking, by the 2019 winner of The Great British Bake Off.
- Each page is packed with ideas to get children engaged with cooking. From basic techniques to classic recipes and the importance of healthy eating, this beautiful collection also celebrates the simple joy of learning to cook together.
- The perfect gift at any time of year to inspire little ones to tie their aprons and get going on their first food adventures!
- : 9781406397239
- : Walker Books Australia Pty, Limited
- : Walker Books Australia
- : October 2020
- : books
- : David Atherton; Rachel Stubbs
- : Hardback
- : 85