Military Aircraft of the Cold War
Author(s): Jim Winchester (General Editor)
Though the Cold War was responsible for decades of suspicion and mistrust between the U.S. and the Soviet Union, it was also responsible for an amazing leap forward in aircraft research, design, and development. The wild blue yonder never looked so exciting
- Military Aircraft of the Cold War covers each plane in great detail and is filled with over 2,000 illustrations and photos of each plane in action.
- Each spread highlights the fascinating journey from concept and design to combat missions. Photo files, action data, facts and figures, maps, and other innovative graphics bring the action to life
- Sit behind the controls of a B-52 Strato Fortress This awesome plane began its service in 1952 and will likely continue to fly until 2040--a tribute to the designers and engineers who developed it.
- : 9780785829577
- : Book Sales, Incorporated
- : Chartwell
- : 1.47418
- : July 2012
- : books
- : Jim Winchester (General Editor)
- : Hardback
- : English
- : 256